1. Our Data and Information Practices
A. Collection of your data and Information: We may collect the following categories and types of data and Information on the Website:
- Contact Information: Your name, mailing address, email address and/ or phone number. Contact Information is only collected if you choose to provide the Information by filling in forms on the Website or sending an email through a link on the Website, such as at the time of registering to use the Website, subscribing to our services, posting material, contacting us for further information, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website.
- Website Activity Information: Data about your browsing activity on the Website, and data and information in email, text and other electronic messages between you and the Website. Website activity information may be collected through technologies described in more detail in Section 3. • Device and browser information: Technical data about the device or browser you use to access the Website. For example, your device’s IP address, geolocation, and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device’s unique identifier. Device and browser information may be collected through technologies described in more detail in Section 3.
- Third party website activity: Information when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services.
- Third party data and information: We may collect additional data and information about you from third party sources where we have the rights to do so.
B. Use of your Information: We collect and use your data and Information for one or more of the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- customize, measure, and improve the Website, products, and services;
- provide, maintain, and protect our products and services and develop new ones;
- deliver targeted marketing to you;
- contact you by mail, email or phone about our services including to market our services to you or for market research purposes;
- contact you by mail, email or phone in response to your request for additional information about our business and operations;
- customize the Website according to your interests; • comply with legal requirements; and
- provide your information to our affiliates or subsidiaries and service providers for marketing or promotional purposes. Except as otherwise described in this policy, we do not permit our service providers to keep or use your Information for purposes other than the services they provide to us.
C. Disclosures of your Information: We may share or disclose your data and Information to one or more of the following:
2. Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Company unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- To our contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to manage, maintain, and protect the Website;
- To our contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to manage our communications;
- To our contractors, service providers, and other third parties that advise us in the areas of information technology services, auditing services, consultancy services, regulatory services, and legal services; and
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- We do not sell your information.
- us offline or through any other non-Website means;
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website; or
- aggregated and anonymized information and data that does not identify any individual without restriction.
- With your consent: We will share Information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Company when we have your consent to do so.
- For external processing: We provide Information to our contractors and service providers to process it for us, based on our instructions and in compliance with appropriate privacy, confidentiality and security measures.
- For legal reasons: We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Company if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- enforce applicable terms of service, including investigation of potential violations; &
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Company, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
3. Cookies and related technologies
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
4. Your Rights
We recognize how important your online privacy is to you. You can opt out of receiving communications from us by selecting the opt-out or unsubscribe option in the emails you receive or by contacting us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads served by us or on our behalf by clicking on the blue icon in the corner of the ads we serve.
We apply technical, administrative and organizational security measures to protect the data we collect against accidental or unlawful destruction and loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, in particular, where the processing involves the transmission of data over a network, and against other unlawful forms of processing. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
7. Links to other websites
8. Contact us about questions or concerns
Last Updated: March 8, 2022