El Paso Natural Gas / Mojave Pipeline
Kinder Morgan's approximately 10,200-mile El Paso Natural Gas (EPNG) pipeline system transports natural gas from the San Juan, Permian and Anadarko basins to California - its single largest market. In addition, EPNG moves product to Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas and northern Mexico.
The approximately 500-mile Mojave Pipeline connects with the EPNG system near Cadiz, California, the EPNG and Transwestern systems in Arizona and the Kern River Gas Transmission Company in California. Additionally, this system extends to customers near Bakersfield, California.
- Firm Transportation Services
- Interruptible Transportation Services
- Scheduling Hotline: (800) 238-3764
- Greg Ruben, VP Business Development (719) 520-4870
Business Development - Projects:
- Laine Lobban (719) 520-4344
- Tony Sanabria (719) 667-7582
- Ken Ulrich (719) 520-3712
Business Development - Interconnects:
- Kim Wetzel (719) 520-4552
P.O. Box 1087
Colorado Springs, CO 80944
2 North Nevada Avenue
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Gas Control or Pipeline Emergencies:
For additional information such as customer activities and information postings, please visit Kinder Morgan's Pipeline Interactive Website.