Wyoming Interstate Company (WIC) is wholly owned by Kinder Morgan. With approximately 800 miles of pipeline, WIC is comprised of a mainline system that extends from western Wyoming to northeast Colorado (the Cheyenne Hub) and several lateral pipeline systems that extend from various interconnections along the WIC mainline into western Colorado and northeast Wyoming and into eastern Utah.
WIC is one of the primary interstate natural gas transportation systems providing takeaway capacity from the Overthrust, Piceance, Uinta, Powder River and Green River basins. CIG is the operator of the WIC system pursuant to a service agreement with WIC.
- Firm Transportation Services
- Interruptible Transportation Services
- Scheduling Hotline: (800) 238-3764
- Greg Ruben, VP Business Development (719) 520-4870
Business Development - Projects:
- Tom Dobson (719) 520-4606
- Tim Dorpinghaus (719) 520-4245
- Laine Lobban (719) 520-4344
- Ed Miller (719) 520-4305
- Tony Sanabria (719) 667-7582
- Ken Ulrich (719) 520-3712
Business Development - Interconnects:
- Kate Olson (719) 520-4784
- Kim Wetzel (719) 520-4552
P.O. Box 1087
Colorado Springs, CO 80944
2 North Nevada Avenue
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Gas Control or Pipeline Emergencies
For additional information such as customer activities and information postings, please visit Kinder Morgan's Pipeline Interactive Website.