Cheyenne Plains Gas Pipeline
Cheyenne Plains Gas Pipeline, owned and operated by Kinder Morgan, is a 400-mile, 36-inch diameter natural gas pipeline extending from near the Wyoming-Colorado border to south-central Kansas. The Cheyenne Plains Pipeline initially went into service in January 2005, and serves market areas in the Midwest with connections to several mid-continent pipelines in south-central Kansas. Cheyenne Plains has a throughput capability to 800 MDth/d.
Cheyenne Plains' facilities are ideally situated to provide competitive and efficient transportation services to move natural gas supplies from the prolific Rocky Mountain production areas to numerous downstream pipelines serving Midwest and Eastern market areas.
- Firm Transportation Service (FT)
- Interruptible Transportation Service (IT)
- Interruptible Swing Service (SS)
- Greg Ruben, VP Business Development (719) 520-4870
Business Development - Projects:
- Tom Dobson (719) 520-4606
- Tim Dorpinghaus (719) 520-4245
- Laine Lobban (719) 520-4344
- Ed Miller (719) 520-4305
- Tony Sanabria (719) 667-7582
- Ken Ulrich (719) 520-3712
Business Development - Interconnects:
- Kate Olson (719) 520-4784
- Kim Wetzel (719) 520-4552
P.O. Box 1087
Colorado Springs, CO 80944
2 North Nevada Avenue
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
For additional information such as customer activities and information postings, please visit Kinder Morgan's Pipeline Interactive Website.