Colorado Interstate Gas Pipeline
Kinder Morgan owns and operates Colorado Interstate Gas (CIG) - a 4,300 mile pipeline system that transports natural gas from production areas in the U.S. Rocky Mountains and the Anadarko Basin directly to customers in Colorado and Wyoming and indirectly to the midwest, southwest, California and Pacific Northwest.
CIG also owns interests in five storage facilities located in Colorado and Kansas, which collectively have approximately 35 billion cubic feet of underground working natural gas storage capacity and one natural gas processing plant located in Wyoming. CIG owns a 50 percent ownership interest in WYCO Development LLC, or WYCO, a joint venture with an affiliate of Xcel Energy, and operates WYCO's High Plains pipeline and Totem Gas Storage facility.
- Firm Transportation Services
- Interruptible Transportation Services
- Scheduling Hotline: (800) 238-3764
- Greg Ruben, VP Business Development (719) 520-4870
Business Development - Projects:
- Tom Dobson (719) 520-4606
- Tim Dorpinghaus (719) 520-4245
- Laine Lobban (719) 520-4344
- Tony Sanabria (719) 667-7582
- Ken Ulrich (719) 520-3712
Business Development - Interconnects:
- Kim Wetzel (719) 520-4552
P.O. Box 1087
Colorado Springs, CO 80944
2 North Nevada Avenue
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Gas Control or Pipeline Emergencies
For additional information such as customer activities and information postings, please visit Kinder Morgan's Pipeline Interactive Website.