Natural Gas Pipeline Company of America (NGPL)
Natural Gas Pipeline Company of America (NGPL) is the largest transporter of natural gas into the high-demand Chicago market and one of the largest interstate pipeline systems in the country. NGPL has approximately 9,200 miles of pipeline, more than 1 million compression horsepower and 288 Bcf of working gas storage.
NGPL continues to focus on solidifying relationships with long-standing customers, aggressively pursuing and connecting new customers to our pipeline system and initiating expansion plans to fuel future growth. Our goal is to create and deliver the type of quality services that are required to meet customers' needs in today's dynamic and highly competitive energy market.
- Firm Transportation Services
- Flexible Firm Transportation Services
- Interruptible Transportation Services
- Delivered Firm Storage Services
- Nominated Firm Storage Services
- Best Efforts Storage Services
- Park and Loan Services
- Interruptible Balancing Services
Gas Control or Pipeline Emergencies
For additional information such as customer activities and information postings, please visit Kinder Morgan's Pipeline Interactive Website